It’s never late to get your smile straight! At Kamal Dental Clinic, our orthodontic interventions help people with irregularly aligned teeth. The problem is treated or corrected with the use of braces or, in some cases, through surgery. Although childhood is the best time to get your smile corrected, adults can also have the orthodontic treatment done! Orthodontic treatment can be done with many kinds of appliances, which are commonly known as ‘braces’. Call us today to mend your smile.
Types of Orthodontic Treatment
Importance of Orthodontic Treatment
Crooked and crowded teeth often result in tooth decay and gum diseases which leads to tooth loss. Other orthodontic problems can cause abnormal wear of tooth surfaces, inefficient functioning, excessive stress on the bone that supports the teeth.
Kamal Dental Clinic is well equipped with the latest technologies to ensure painless orthodontic treatment. Our head dentist has extensive experience in the field of orthodontics to ensure efficient treatment. We offer both adult and children braces at our centres. Other than this, we also offer customized invisible braces.
What Should One Know Before Getting Braces?
- Age is just a number to get braces: adults and children both can get braces.
- Choosing an experienced Orthodontist is important for efficient treatment.
- It takes around two years to finish an orthodontic treatment and the cost varies on your teeth alignment.
- Be prepared for some temporary discomfort, however, after the braces settle in you can eat whatever you like, just avoid sticky food like toffees.
- Beware of allergies before getting braces as some people are allergic to elements found in brackets and wires of braces. Our dentists can provide alternative elements.
- You will need to wear retainers afterwards to help your teeth hold the new position.